Controlling Display of an asp:CheckBoxField in GridView

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by jliebman@kjlsoftware.com, Nov 13, 2007.

  1. Guest

    All:

    I have a simple grid view, defined thusly:

    <asp:GridView ID="grdCO_Comments" runat="server" Width="755px"
    BackColor="White" HorizontalAlign="Center"
    Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="10pt"
    AutoGenerateColumns="False" EmptyDataText="NO COMMENTS ON FILE" >
    <HeaderStyle BackColor="Black" ForeColor="White"
    Font-Bold="True" HorizontalAlign="Center" />
    <Columns>
    <asp:BoundField DataField="DATE" HeaderText="Date">
    <ItemStyle Width="100px" />
    </asp:BoundField>
    <asp:BoundField DataField="UName" HeaderText = "User">
    <ItemStyle Width="100px" />
    </asp:BoundField>
    <asp:CheckBoxField DataField="COM" HeaderText="ALL COM
    RCVD">
    <ItemStyle Width="40px" />
    </asp:CheckBoxField>
    <asp:CheckBoxField DataField="CUST FIN" HeaderText="ALL
    FIN APP">
    <ItemStyle Width="40px" />
    </asp:CheckBoxField>
    <asp:CheckBoxField DataField="BO SHIP" HeaderText="BO and
    SHIP">
    <ItemStyle Width="40px" />
    </asp:CheckBoxField>
    <asp:BoundField DataField="NOTES" HeaderText="Comment">
    <ItemStyle Width="300px" />
    </asp:BoundField>
    </Columns>
    <AlternatingRowStyle BackColor="LightGreen" ForeColor="Black" /

    <RowStyle HorizontalAlign="Left" VerticalAlign="Top" />
    </asp:GridView>

    The CheckBoxFields display checkboxes with DarkGray-on-LightGray
    coloring, I suppose because they are disabled. I need to display the
    checkboxes in Black-on-White coloring for ease of viewing. Can someone
    help me with a solution?

    TIA

    Jory Liebman

    , Nov 13, 2007