Controlling last-page content in FOP 0.20.5

Discussion in 'XML' started by richardgundersen, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. Hi

    I have a problem with what sounds to me as if it should be very easy to
    do, but I'm completely unable to do it in this version of FOP, and
    would really appreciate any help.

    Basically, I have a large table of values (an invoice) in a flow, so it
    can span many pages. On the last page, at the end of the table, is a
    summary of totals. I want this to appear on the last page, but still
    connected to the table. So if the table on the last page only has a
    couple of lines, the rest should be padded out so the total box still
    appears at bottom of the page, not half way up.

    Is this possible? I've tried all sorts of things, but there are a lot
    of unimplemented features that could have helped me. I can't use the
    new alpha version unfortunately because its in a production environment
    and would require a lot of testing.

    Thanks!

    Richard

    richardgundersen, Nov 25, 2005

  2. richardgundersen

    ddk24ddk

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Richard, it suffer with the same problem. Did you already have a solution? Regards, Danny

    ddk24ddk, May 4, 2011