Controlling POST action in ASP.NET 1.1

Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
How do I specify that I want the data in a form to post to a DIFFERENT document?

I've come across the Button.PostBackUrl property, but it is available in ASP.NET v. 2.0 only, and I'm using v.1.1.

This seems like such a COMMON thing, I can't imagine that there isn't a SIMPLE way to do this....

Thank you!
----G

Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Are you trying to send the posted data to another page for reading or are you simply trying to redirect to a different page after you submit the data? Can you explain a little more please? Thanks....