    Pleasse help..

    Thanks
    Leo

    leo, Dec 5, 2005

  2. leo

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Bcoz im continuesly havn trubbl reedin it yr speakagenessitivity, have you
    considered English as a second (or, perhaps first) language?

    If not, plz pst it the message it strieght to a grp what thay have it yr
    lngge theyre. Perhaps microsoft.public.inetserver.wtf.ever

    PS - Vowels are free!

    Bob Lehmann

    "leo" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Guys
    >
    > I have this problem in controlling a the text in a Text Area. How can I do
    > that for example the field size is 200, when it reaches 50 it

    automatically
    > goes to the next line. Bcoz im having problem when viewing it in my

    report,

    Bob Lehmann, Dec 5, 2005