    For example, when I click on a button to process a special action done in a second page, when I come back, I want the original page to be at the same position than before
    I also need to do this through the behind code in C

    Thanks for your help
    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGlwcGUgVi4=?=, May 17, 2004

  2. Your only recourse is to use bookmarks (anchors) in the page. This is the
    only way a browser can be directed to a portion of a page. The bookmarks are
    appended to the Query String to indicate where to focus. Example:

    <a name="SomeBookmark">

    Here's a URL to the page using that bookmark:

    http://somedomain.com/somepage.aspx#SomeBookmark

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Philippe V." <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to be able to control the position of the scrolling bar when I move

    from one page to another page.

    Kevin Spencer, May 17, 2004