Controlling TreeView Expand/Collapse

Tor Inge Rislaa

Controlling TreeView Expand/Collapse

With a TreeView bound to an XML file as below I want to obtain the
functionality where Chapter 2 and 3 are forced to collapse when Chapter 1 is
selected and Chapter 1 and 3 collapses when Chapter 2 is selected and so on.

Any Ideas on how to solve this in a smart way?

Data bindings

<asp:TreeView id="BookTreeView"

DataSourceID="BookXmlDataSource"

runat="server">

<DataBindings>

<asp:TreeNodeBinding DataMember="Book" TextField="Title"/>

<asp:TreeNodeBinding DataMember="Chapter" TextField="Heading"/>

<asp:TreeNodeBinding DataMember="Section" TextField="Heading"/>

</DataBindings>

</asp:TreeView>

<asp:XmlDataSource id="BookXmlDataSource"

DataFile="Book.xml"

runat="server">

</asp:XmlDataSource>

The XML file