    -does it have a playlist?
    -is there a way for me to programatically access the playlist
    (javascript)?
    shotokan99, Sep 7, 2007

  2. shotokan99 wrote:
    > ff as my browser i installed the new wmp plugin, and embedded wmp in
    > on my page this way:
    >
    > <object id="mplayer" type="application/x-ms-wmp"
    > data="Madagascar.avi" width=350 height=220>

    Because of the missing CLSID attribute, this should cause a warning or won't
    play at all in IE.

    > <param name="URL" value="Madagascar.avi" />
    > <param name="Autostart" value="1">
    > <param name="uiMode" value="none" />
    > </object>
    >
    > then i can control it programatically using javascript -
    > mplayer.controls.stop(),etc.
    > now my question are:
    > -does it have a playlist?
    > -is there a way for me to programatically access the playlist
    > (javascript)?

    The Windows Media Plugin API is well-documented at MSDN. Google is your
    friend. [psf 6.1] Whether the WMP plugin for Firefox implements that, is
    a different matter, though.

    PointedEars

    P.S.: Your Shift key appears to be broken.
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Sep 7, 2007