    automatically repositioned in the center of the form. How
    can I accomplish this?

    Ryan
    Ryan Wade, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Make sure you're using FlowLayout for your web form's PageLayout property.
    Then select the controls in design view and click the standard center button
    on the toolbar that looks just like the one in MS Word.
    If you prefer to work in HTML mode you can surround the controls you want
    centered with a basic tag such as this:
    <center> This HTML is centered </center>

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 4, 2004

  3. Ryan Wade

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    Just read your post. I am using VS2003 and in most cases selecting a
    control (in this case an ImageButton) does not cause the center button to
    become enabled. I could add the center tag but I have never gotten the IDE
    to work with that correctly.

    Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen, Oct 4, 2004
  4. You may need to select a group of controls.
    Either of the techniques I've mentioned should work, but may take a little
    tinkering depending on the complexity of your web form layout.
    Don't give up so quickly.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP