Controls Always Centered

Ryan Wade

If the user resizes IE I want the webform controls to be
automatically repositioned in the center of the form. How
can I accomplish this?

Ryan

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Make sure you're using FlowLayout for your web form's PageLayout property.
Then select the controls in design view and click the standard center button
on the toolbar that looks just like the one in MS Word.
If you prefer to work in HTML mode you can surround the controls you want
centered with a basic tag such as this:
<center> This HTML is centered </center>

Lloyd Sheen

Just read your post. I am using VS2003 and in most cases selecting a
control (in this case an ImageButton) does not cause the center button to
become enabled. I could add the center tag but I have never gotten the IDE
to work with that correctly.

Lloyd Sheen

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You may need to select a group of controls.
Either of the techniques I've mentioned should work, but may take a little
tinkering depending on the complexity of your web form layout.
Don't give up so quickly.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP