Controls & Configuration Files

danny K

I am building a simple .Net control
And I am trying to run it in a simple asp.Net C# app

When i am using the LINK tag like this:

<LINK REL="CONFIGURATION" HREF="[configuration file
name]"></LINK>

In order to point to a configuration file the IE doesn't
show the control

When I am changing the
REL portion to "Help" or other attribute Well-known by W3c
Its working.

Why is it happening?

I am reading it from ms article at address:

url=/library/en-
us/cpguide/html/cpcondeployingcommonlanguageruntimeapplicat
ionusingie55.asp

Any idea will extricate me from the Mud.
Thank you .

danny .