Controls & Configuration Files

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by danny K, Jan 1, 2004.

  1. danny K

    danny K Guest

    I am building a simple .Net control
    And I am trying to run it in a simple asp.Net C# app

    When i am using the LINK tag like this:

    <LINK REL="CONFIGURATION" HREF="[configuration file
    name]"></LINK>

    In order to point to a configuration file the IE doesn't
    show the control

    When I am changing the
    REL portion to "Help" or other attribute Well-known by W3c
    Its working.

    Why is it happening?

    I am reading it from ms article at address:

    url=/library/en-
    us/cpguide/html/cpcondeployingcommonlanguageruntimeapplicat
    ionusingie55.asp

    Any idea will extricate me from the Mud.
    Thank you .

    danny .
    danny K, Jan 1, 2004