    Daves Guest

    where can I find a control's default value? For example "CausesValidation"
    and "Visible" attribute?

    Daves, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Daves

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    documentation , inc ase you look for built-in controls. With custom & 3rd
    party ones, it either goes with Framework defaults or is documented.

    By the way, default is true for both.

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/system.web.ui.webcontrols.button.causesvalidation.aspx
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/system.web.ui.control.visible.aspx

    --