    I am not applying any style or any dimensions to these elements. Any
    suggestion?
    , Oct 23, 2005

  2. Thangavel M Guest

    I thinks that's the way asp.net works. It detects the browser and responds
    accordingly. For example, we can add any attribute in any tags. Like, if we
    add an attribute 'Test=none' in text box, this will be added as a propery in
    IE. We can access this using javascript. But this is not possible with NS.

    Thangavel M, Oct 23, 2005