Controls lost their connection between Code behind and .aspx page

Elmo Watson

VS.Net 2005 professional:

When I built my website, I get a long list of errors (not in the error
window, but in the Output window) concerning the declaration of several
controls, like:

C:\vss\Marketing\Main.aspx.vb(2275,0): error BC30451: Name 'ckCRM' is not
declared. - it's only a handfull of controls - just 3 and all three are
checkboxes.

they point back to the code where I refer to the control - I checked to see
if I may have accidentally deleted the controls, but they're all there on
the ASPX page.

I only get this when I try to build the website, or publish the website
(which builds it first) - if I build the page, by itself, I get no errors. I
also - completely shut down VS.Net 2005 and deleted all the temporary
ASP.Net files. Also - when I run the site - the page, and all the supposedly
non-declared controls work just great - just as they're supposed to do.

I saw this in 1.1, but it shouldn't happen in 2.0....

What's up?

Elmo Watson

Yeah - but it won't successfully build and it won't successfully publish
because of the problems.
How can I fix it?