Controls problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Erlvinr, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Erlvinr

    Erlvinr Guest

    Hi,

    I have created two webforms. I redirect to the second webform by using a
    Response.Redirect. On this second page, I have a datagrid, with custom
    paging activated and two buttons.

    Once this page is redirected, the datagrid is well mapped, but paging does
    not work, ie I know that my query returned rows that must be paged in
    several pages. I only have "1" below my datagrid. Neither do my buttons
    work.

    I tried to create a similar user control (with the same components), and to
    load it directly from the first page. It does not work better.

    But if I try to build my datagrid directly in the first page, paging
    works...

    If you have any idea, please respond, I am really stuck ..

    Thx,
    Erlvinr
    Erlvinr, Nov 12, 2003