Controls Question

Guy

I want to develop a Form Generator tool that consists of a toolbox and a
design screen where an enduser can select controls from a small set controls
(textbox, label,...) from the toolbox and drag/drop them from/on the design
surface. I suppose I need to develop Custom Controls for achieving this kind
of behavior?

Nathan Sokalski

I can't claim to have a lot of experience with them (although at some point
I should probably learn more about them), but it sounds to me like you want
to use WebParts. From my understanding, what you are looking to do is pretty
much what the intention of WebParts is. Take a look and see, and maybe
someone else here who has more experience with them can help you. Good Luck!