ControlState problems

Hans Kesting

Hi,

I am trying to make a Control that stores some values in
"ControlState".
But it seems as if LoadControlState is never called. Did I miss
something?

override OnInit to call Page.RegisterRequiresControlState(this);
implemented "protected override object SaveControlState()"
implemented "protected override void LoadControlState(object
savedState)"

In both SaveControlState and LoadControlState I have put breakpoints
and Debug.WriteLine commands.
The breakpoint in Save.. is hit and I see the Debug.WriteLine message
appear in the Output window.
The breakpoint in Load.. is never hit and I do NOT see any message.

Any ideas?
I'm using VS2008 and framework 3.5

Hans Kesting