    For example:

    Double value: 3FF28B4395810625 ==> conversion ==> LCD-output: "1.159"

    It would make me very happy if someone can help me.
    olliH, Jan 22, 2009

  2. olliH

    olliH Guest

    Hi,

    thanks a lot for your answer.
    The double values are the result of some calculations with the
    Floatingpoint Operator 4.0 from Xilinx.
    I will display only 7 digits. So I have to multiply the double result
    I want to display with 10^7 and convert it into an Integer. This
    should be no problem with the Floating Point Operator from Xilinx.

    For the conversion I found an easy way, described on the webpage
    below:

    http://www.doulos.com/knowhow/vhdl_designers_guide/models/binary_bcd/
    olliH, Jan 23, 2009