conversion from word document to Powerpoint presentation using vb.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by NETRavi, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. NETRavi

    NETRavi Guest

    HI,
    For one of our ASP.NET project we are generating a business graph
    using a crystalreportviewer.
    The crystalreportviewer gives the possibility of exporting to .htm, .doc, .
    xls, .pdf, .rtf.
    Our requirement is exporting to powerpoint presentation which is not
    available.

    So we are exporting first to word document and then there should be some
    code/tool to convert word document to powerpoint presentation.

    May I plz have the vb.net code that converts word document to powerpoint
    presentation.

    Any other solution to convert to .PPT is welcome.

    Atleast It would be great If I were redirected to a Tool that does this job.

    Regards,
    Ravi Kiran.
    NETRavi, Nov 16, 2005