    Anirudh Guest

    Hi, i wanted to know if there is any way to convert an object to
    XMlText to XMLElement. Thanks in advance.

    Anirudh, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Hello ,
    Create an XmlDocument, Load the xml text fragment and get the first child.
    Seems longwinded but Dont recollect any at the top of my head

    HTH
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan
    MCAD, MCSD.net
    dkrishnan at geniant dot com
    http://www.geniant.com

    Dilip Krishnan, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Anirudh

    Anirudh Guest

    Thank you, Dilip. It works now. I had to append a root element to the
    XMLtext, but that was only a small modification. Thanks again.

    Anirudh, Jan 28, 2005