Convert a XML DOM Object to a HTML DOM Object

Discussion in 'XML' started by manjunath.d@gmail.com, Sep 20, 2005.

    My scenario is as follows

    a. I have a XML file (Data file) and an associated stylesheet (XSL)
    file.
    b. I create XML DOM each for the data file and the XSL File
    c. I give it to XALAN for transformation
    d. I get a transformed XML DOM as the output

    My requirement is that I want to convert this XML DOM to a HTML DOM
    (assumingly safetly, that I get a HTML page after XSLT). The main
    cause of this requirement is that other modules in my project expect a
    HTML DOM object for processing.

    Please let me know, if my procedure of solving the problem is correct
    and is it possible to do such a conversion from XML to HTML DOM
    safetly.

    Thanks
    > Manjunath
    , Sep 20, 2005