    ahmed.JDev Guest

    how can i convert ASCII to characters,
    ex. A = 65, is there a method take int such as 65 to output A ???
    ahmed.JDev, May 9, 2008

  2. ahmed.JDev ha scritto:
    > how can i convert ASCII to characters,
    > ex. A = 65, is there a method take int such as 65 to output A ???

    What about: System.out.println((char) 65);

    Cheers,
    Tommaso
    Tommaso Nolli, May 9, 2008

  3. ahmed.JDev

    Tom Anderson Guest

    On Fri, 9 May 2008, ahmed.JDev wrote:

    > how can i convert ASCII to characters, ex. A = 65, is there a method
    > take int such as 65 to output A ???

    int i = 65 ;
    char ch = (char)i ;

    But don't let anyone catch you doing it.

    tom

    --
    I could tell you a great many more particulars but suppose that you are
    tired of it by this time. -- John Backhouse, Trainspotter Zero
    Tom Anderson, May 9, 2008