Convert::ASN1 - Decode error

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by patg007, Jun 2, 2005.

  1. patg007

    patg007 Guest

    Hi all,

    I want to decode a .der file. I upgrade my version to 0.19 but I still
    have the same trouble, when I use Data Dumper it gives :
    'error' => 'decode error at
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/Convert/ASN1/_decode.pm line 123
    but asn_dump works find, my asn.1 seems ok.

    In fact when I do a decode like that $data =
    $structure->decode($dataToCheck);
    Dumper of $data gives $VAR1 = undef;
    So after when I want to do a $data->{'field1'}->{'field2'}; of course
    it prints nothing.

    I set the option $asn->configure( decode => { encoding => DER } );
    before, don't know if the problem occurs because of that.

    I would like to know if somebody had the same problem before and from
    what it could come from. I can send my little program if somebody wants
    more details.

    Regards,
    Pat.

    patg007, Jun 2, 2005