Convert Atlas do Ajax RC1

Eduardo Klein

Hi all

I'm trying to convert an application that uses Atlas to use Ajax RC1.

The ScriptManager is placed in the MasterPage and I have a Form with some
UpdatePanels and a CollapsiblePanelExtender that uses this MasterPage.

When I start the browser, the page comes empty.

I turned Trace on and found out this:

Trace Information
Category Message From First(s) From Last(s)
aspx.page Begin PreInit
aspx.page End PreInit 0,0367499221269742 0,036750
aspx.page Begin Init 0,0383006778794512 0,001551

Ends here. There is no 'End Init'

I know that it's not enough information for you to help me. But I would
appreciate some tips on how to act in order to solve this.

Thanks,
Eduardo Klein