Convert csproj to vbproj

Walden Peters

Hi

Anyone know of a utility or an easy way to convert C# projects to VB.NET?

-w

Guest

Since your asking this on an ASP.NET newsgroup, you may be interested in
knowing that our Instant VB C# to VB.NET converter converts ASP.NET script
also. Download our Demo Edition at www.instantvb.com.

David Anton
www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com
Home of the Instant C# VB.NET to C# converter and the Instant VB C# to
VB.NET converter