    Regards

    Eugene
    , Sep 11, 2006

  2. mlimber Guest

    wrote:
    > How do I actually convert different video format (avi,mpeg,mp4, etc)
    > file to a flash format and view it as flash? People would upload their
    > video files on my server and my server will do the conversion
    > automatically to flash format. When people preview the video files,
    > they would see them in flash. I am interested to use visual c++ to do
    > the conversion. How is it done?

    Step one: locate a third-party library to do it for you, or write your
    own (I'd suggest the former). To that end, see this FAQ:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/class-libraries.html#faq-37.9

    All remaining steps are off-topic here where we discuss the C++
    language proper, not arbitrary applications thereof (see
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Sep 11, 2006