Convert Excel to HTML table

Nico Schuyt

Has anyone a good advice for a tool that creates a (clean) HTML table out of
a MS Excel file?
Thanks,
Nico

Nico Schuyt

Nico said:
Has anyone a good advice for a tool that creates a (clean) HTML table
out of a MS Excel file?

OK. Thanks all for the advices!
I think I built somthing myself in PHP/MySQL. Shouldn't be too difficult:
Create a temp table with field1, field2, ...., field n
Import the Excelfile as CSV
Sort on specific fields
Create the rows and cells while reading the records one by one
Regards,
Nico

Leslie

This tool was mentioned recently over at CIWAH:

XLS to HTML:
http://www.finertechnologies.com/index-xls2html.html

I don't know how good it is though...

xls2html is very good. The resulting html is extremely clean and it's
quick and easy to use.

It was a life saver for me when I had to take an Excel spreadsheet
with over 700 entries (names, addresses, phone #s, email addresses)
and extract only the names and emails for a web page. Worked like a
charm!

I highly recommend xls2html.

Leslie
Leslie's Audio Trivia