Convert google querystring encoding

Guest

Hi,

I have a french website which is using windows-1252 encoding. I built a log
analyzer in asp.net C# which looks at the referer URL to check what are the
queries made from search engines.

I have a problem with french accent and encoding.

and the querystring sent by google is this:

q=st%C3%83%C2%A9phane

Once it's converted using Server.UrlDecode, i'm getting this: stéphane

Which obvioulsy is bad!

I tried many page encoding and charset... Still the same problem.

How can I convert this string to get all the character properly?

Thanks,

Stephane