    Thankyou All
    Sachin
    --

    Sachin, Sep 28, 2006

  2. Sachin

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <>, Sachin
    ('') wrote:

    > Hello All,
    > Is it posible to convert html form to a xml form ?
    > I create a html form wiith javascript functions and css to display and
    > hide different sections.
    > I need the same form in xml format. How can I do this ? I read some
    > articles in internet but could not find a solution. Please give me some
    > guide lines.

    An HTML form /is/ an XML form. However, there is a separate specification,
    XForm. You can convert HTML forms into XForm forms using an XSL
    stylesheet, but it isn't easy and there isn't much point since few
    browsers yet support the XForm specification. And in any case none of this
    has anything to do with Java.

    :: Wisdom is better than weapons of war ::
    :: Ecclesiastes 9:18 ::

    Simon Brooke, Sep 29, 2006