convert html to postscript nicely?

sin kanti

Hi all,

The issue is, i have problems converting html to ps. i tried html2ps.
They dont give me proper formatting (tables, forms, frames, fonts,
etc) as i wanted.

Q: is it possible to call netscape/mozilla/library of w from ruby to
print to ps without doing it manually by browser?

Sinchai

gregarican

sin said:
The issue is, i have problems converting html to ps. i tried html2ps.
They dont give me proper formatting (tables, forms, frames, fonts,
etc) as i wanted.

Have you tried HTMLDOC? Check out this URL -->
http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc. I use this package to auto-generate PDF
forms from my Ruby on Rails pages and it seems to work nicely. The
Rails pages have tables and whatnot too.