    Bitmap.Save(OutputStream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif)

    Or may be ImageFormat does not support WBMP.

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Jul 17, 2004

  2. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    Thanks for your solution.
    But I need some a little code to do that because now I am converting image
    on the fly.

    Sara T.

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, Sara,
    >
    > I have found that, although ASP.NET can display WBMP files, it can't

    convert
    > other files to WBMP. I had to use the converter at the Teraflops site,
    >
    > http://www.teraflops.com/wbmp/
    >
    > and add the result to my solution as a separate resource. I then use the
    > following code (in C#) to make ASP.NET display the correct image for the

    type

    Sara T., Jul 22, 2004

  3. Hi Sara,

    You might want to take a look at the ImageDraw Mobile control:
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=1954

    You can also take a peek at the Active Image v.5.0 control:
    http://www.tonec.com/products/acim/

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP