convert Jakarta Ant script thru XSLT to HTML

Phlip

Javanese:

Suppose I have an Ant script, and I want to convert it to a quicky HTML
representation of itself.

For esthetics, and eventually for editing and launching events, are there
any XSLT scripts out there that are Ant-aware? A generic XML->XSLT->HTML
script would simply produce syntax-highlit XML...

What's the closest script for me to start with?

Roedy Green

For esthetics, and eventually for editing and launching events, are there
any XSLT scripts out there that are Ant-aware? A generic XML->XSLT->HTML
script would simply produce syntax-highlit XML...

You might look at the code in Quoter that does that. It works a
Clipboard full at a time. Tell it you want to convert your clipboard
to HTML.

see http://mindprod.com/applets/quoter.html

Roedy Green

For esthetics, and eventually for editing and launching events, are there
any XSLT scripts out there that are Ant-aware? A generic XML->XSLT->HTML
script would simply produce syntax-highlit XML...

You might look at http://mindprod.com/products1.html#ENTITIES

InsertEntities will do the main work, identifying awkward chars and
converting to HTML. You might want to modify the way it handles \n.
You could generate <pre> with \n or <br>

If you want to convert them to colourised HTML see
http://mindprod.com/projects/javapresenter.html

Roland

Javanese:

Suppose I have an Ant script, and I want to convert it to a quicky HTML
representation of itself.

For esthetics, and eventually for editing and launching events, are there
any XSLT scripts out there that are Ant-aware? A generic XML->XSLT->HTML
script would simply produce syntax-highlit XML...

What's the closest script for me to start with?
I'm not sure which Ant specific functionality you require, but googling with
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="XML+to+HTML"+XSL>
gives you a link to
<http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker/XSLT/#xmlverbatim>
which shows a couple of XSL and CSS files to convert XML to HTML.
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
` ___ ___