Convert JavaScript Document reference to C#

Cal Who

I've been trying to do something in JavaScript for a few days without
success so I thought I'd try to convert to C#.

I think I have it except that I don't know how to handle the Javascript
Document in C#.

Below are a few line that I'm having trouble converting to C#.

Can you help?

Thanks

if (iFrameObject.document && iFrameObject.document.body &&
iFrameObject.document.body.scrollHeight) {

var oBody = iFrameObject.Document.body;

var the_height = oBody.scrollHeight;

Cal Who

Cal Who said:
I've been trying to do something in JavaScript for a few days without
success so I thought I'd try to convert to C#.

I think I have it except that I don't know how to handle the Javascript
Document in C#.

Below are a few line that I'm having trouble converting to C#.

Can you help?

Thanks

if (iFrameObject.document && iFrameObject.document.body &&
iFrameObject.document.body.scrollHeight) {

var oBody = iFrameObject.Document.body;

var the_height = oBody.scrollHeight;
Wasted effort converting!

I just realized that there is no way the code-behind will know how big the
browser will display the iFrame.

I must solve some of the other problems I've posted.