Convert JavaScript Document reference to C#

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cal Who, Jun 3, 2010.

  1. Cal Who

    Cal Who Guest

    I've been trying to do something in JavaScript for a few days without
    success so I thought I'd try to convert to C#.

    I think I have it except that I don't know how to handle the Javascript
    Document in C#.

    Below are a few line that I'm having trouble converting to C#.

    Can you help?

    Thanks

    if (iFrameObject.document && iFrameObject.document.body &&
    iFrameObject.document.body.scrollHeight) {

    var oBody = iFrameObject.Document.body;

    var the_height = oBody.scrollHeight;

    Cal Who, Jun 3, 2010

  2. Cal Who

    Cal Who Guest

    " Cal Who" <> wrote in message
    > I've been trying to do something in JavaScript for a few days without
    > success so I thought I'd try to convert to C#.
    >
    > I think I have it except that I don't know how to handle the Javascript
    > Document in C#.
    >
    > Below are a few line that I'm having trouble converting to C#.
    >
    > Can you help?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > if (iFrameObject.document && iFrameObject.document.body &&
    > iFrameObject.document.body.scrollHeight) {
    >
    > var oBody = iFrameObject.Document.body;
    >
    > var the_height = oBody.scrollHeight;

    Wasted effort converting!

    I just realized that there is no way the code-behind will know how big the
    browser will display the iFrame.

    I must solve some of the other problems I've posted.

    Cal Who, Jun 3, 2010