convert pdf to html?

Han Hare

I need to convert only one pdf file to html. Does anybody know an one time
or freeware converter to do this?

Thanks!

Jukka K. Korpela

Han Hare said:
I need to convert only one pdf file to html. Does anybody know an one time
or freeware converter to do this?

You can find a lot of tools by googling with "pdf to html". It's hard to tell
what might be the best way, especially without knowing the kind of PDF you
have and the requirements on the result.

The _fastest_ way might be to copy all the text from the PDF document into a
plain text document and add HTML markup by hand, though this probably does
not work well if some of the content is divided into columns.

For some largish documents, I have used the free Adobe service at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html
with some postprocessing with a good programmable editor (that spells
"Emacs").