    I need to convert only one pdf file to html. Does anybody know an one time
    or freeware converter to do this?

    Thanks!
    Han Hare, Mar 19, 2006

  2. "Han Hare" <> wrote:

    > I need to convert only one pdf file to html. Does anybody know an one time
    > or freeware converter to do this?

    You can find a lot of tools by googling with "pdf to html". It's hard to tell
    what might be the best way, especially without knowing the kind of PDF you
    have and the requirements on the result.

    The _fastest_ way might be to copy all the text from the PDF document into a
    plain text document and add HTML markup by hand, though this probably does
    not work well if some of the content is divided into columns.

    For some largish documents, I have used the free Adobe service at
    http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html
    with some postprocessing with a good programmable editor (that spells
    "Emacs").

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 19, 2006