    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    Anna

    Anna, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Anna

    Bjorn Brox Guest

    Anna wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > Is it possible to convert a PDF file to XML format?
    > Using Cocoon, maybe?
    > I found how to do the opposite, i.e. to convert XML to PDF
    > (using XSL-FO and Cocoon), but not this.

    Adobe have a "Save as XML" beta plugin for Acrobat 5.0 for windows.
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=1&platform=Windows

    --
    Bjorn Brox, CORENA Norge AS, http://www.corena.no/, ICQ 17872043
    Industritunet, Dyrmyrgt. 35, N-3611 Kongsberg, NORWAY

    Bjorn Brox, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Anna

    Rob Tweed Guest

    Have a look at http://www.square1.nl/TGC-SITE/New-pdf2vector.htm

    This converts PDF to SVG with a very high degree of accuracy. We've
    been able to wrapper their SVG in XSL-FO and re-create the PDF again
    which is pretty cool.

    On 3 Nov 2003 04:26:30 -0800, (Anna) wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >
    >Is it possible to convert a PDF file to XML format?
    >Using Cocoon, maybe?
    >I found how to do the opposite, i.e. to convert XML to PDF
    >(using XSL-FO and Cocoon), but not this.
    >
    >Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >Anna

    ---