convert Phone Letters to Phone numbers

Rene Ivon Shamberger

I am looking for a program that converts phone letters to phone numbers. I have a C++ prgram that would really benefit from it.

Thanks

Rene Ivon Shamberger

humm... you are mistaken.
I want to see how other people have done it, to compare it with my libray.
But, aaahhhh.... thanks?

Victor Bazarov

humm... you are mistaken.
I want to see how other people have done it, to compare it with my libray.

Sure. Post your code here, and others will reply with their own code
and solutions, and critique (or praise) your findings and tricks. You
know, "show us yours and we'll show you ours". Otherwise, GIYF.

Jorgen Grahn

I am looking for a program that converts phone letters to phone
numbers. I have a C++ prgram that would really benefit from it.

I have a vague idea about what a phone number is, but no idea at all
what a "phone letter" is. Unless they are well-known in .us or
something, I suppose that goes for most people here.

Clarify your requirements and you may get some help.

/Jorgen

GF

get a list of 3-5 character words in English, including abrevations.
Convert it to numbers. Do a strstr on the generated numbers and your phone
number... Maybe?