    Please help me

    Thanks in advance

    , Sep 10, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > dear sir/madam
    > How to convert sql server data to ms access.
    > Please help me
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    This is not really a task for ASP. Access has builtin functionality for
    importing data. For help, see an Access newsgroup.
    SQL Server also has builting functionality for exporting data: before
    SQL2005, it was called DTS (Data Transformation Services). In SQL 2005, it
    is called SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services). For help with these, see
    as SQL Server newsgroup.

    If you insist on misusing ASP for this, then all I can say is: data is data,
    no matter where it is stored. There is nothing preventing you from opening a
    recordset on the SQL Server table, and using the data retrieved to build
    insert statements to be executed in an Access database.
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 10, 2007