    Don't now if this is the right group!

    Thanks!
    Magnus
    Magnus, May 24, 2004

  2. Magnus

    Ray at Guest

    There are components that exist that most likely have this functionality.
    Try starting here.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2170

    Ray at home

    Ray at, May 25, 2004

  3. Magnus

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 00:06:22 +0200, "Magnus" <>
    wrote:

    >I need to get text posted from a webpage to a image.

    There are several image manipulation components that will do this, try
    a Google.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, May 25, 2004
  4. Magnus

    TomB Guest

    ASP.Net has a bunch of image manipulation classes. These will do what you
    want.

    Tom B

    TomB, May 25, 2004
  5. Magnus

    Magnus Guest

    Hi all!

    I found something interesting on this site...
    http://www.zedilabs.com/dotnet.html

    Thanks!
    Magnus

    Magnus, May 26, 2004