    Any ideas? I have been searching for NTP Timestamp under Perl but have
    not found much - yet.

    - manzoor

    Manzoorul Hassan, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Manzoorul Hassan

    Jim Gibson Guest

    In article <>,
    Manzoorul Hassan <> wrote:

    > I need to convert a date / time to NTP Timestamp, in HEX no less, and
    > was wondering if there might be a module for it.
    >
    > Any ideas? I have been searching for NTP Timestamp under Perl but have
    > not found much - yet.

    I googled 'perl ntp timestamp' and got this interesting link:

    <http://www.kloth.net/software/sntp.php>

    a complete NTP client in Perl that prints out the timestamp in hex.
    Maybe that would help. There is also the Net::NTP module on CPAN
    (<http://search.cpan.org>).

    This newsgroup is defunct. Ask general Perl questions in
    comp.lang.perl.misc and questions about Perl modules in
    comp.lang.perl.modules.

    Jim Gibson, Mar 11, 2005