    If possible, is there a Dreamweaver plugin for this or a standalone
    (freeware) program that will help with this situation?
    Many thanks

    ©®, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Alan D-W

    Alan D-W Guest

    "©®" <> wrote in message
    news:3fb8de6e$0$112$...
    > I am looking for a way to convert or transfer my calendar entries in
    > Outlook (using Outlook 98, but also have access to Outlook 2002) to a
    > webpage.
    > Is there a way to:
    > a) do this so that I can put up a monthly calendar webpage of my
    > "goings-on" so friends can see what I am up to
    > b) have the daily calendar entries on the webpage be downloadable so
    > people can put them into a smartphone/PDA?
    >
    > If possible, is there a Dreamweaver plugin for this or a standalone
    > (freeware) program that will help with this situation?
    > Many thanks

    a) is easy. (This is for Outlook 2002)
    Visualise your calendar as a whole month.
    Click File / Save as Web Page.
    You get the options to choose the date range, just select the 1st to the end
    and .... done!

    It does a nice-looking job too, even though it's framed and saves a lot of
    icons and graphics.

    I don't know about b). I think the required format would be very dependent
    upon which phone/PDA your contacts use.

    HTH,

    Alan

    Alan D-W, Nov 17, 2003