    --
    techeek
    http://oxyin.com/techeek

    Techeek, Jan 6, 2008

  2. "Techeek" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Anybody know how to converts web page to PDF file using asp.net 1.1
    > But I don’t want using third party components.

    As there's nothing built into the Framework for this, you don't have much
    choice...

    I use this: http://www.siberix.com/

    There are many others...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Jan 6, 2008

  3. Hello Techeek,

    you can render page to string and then use XSL FO (formatting objects) to
    create PDF
    but it's a bit time consuming way

    I'd rely on the opensource 3rd party components for this

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Jan 7, 2008