    can convert word to HTML on the server?

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    Andrew Banks, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Andrew Banks

    TomB Guest

    You can use Word automation on the server, to open the file and then save as
    html. However; it's discouraged by Microsoft,
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;257757

    I'm sure there are third party components - a quick google came up with
    this..
    http://www.convertzone.com/doc2htmcom/help.htm

    Tom B

    TomB, Apr 20, 2004