Convert XML to String

Sameer Motwani

Hi,

I have a XML data string which is based on a XML Schema. I want to
transform
this XML data into a normal string . This output string is then send to
some
third party service using sockets.
Now the response I get back is also a string which I want to transform
back
to XML based on my XML Schema.

[ I have a mapping table which tells me which element corresponds to
what
position in the Request string and Response string]

Please let what can be most effective way to achieving the above process
[i.e XML->String and String-> XML].

Any Comments or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Sameer