Convert XML to String

Discussion in 'XML' started by Sameer Motwani, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I have a XML data string which is based on a XML Schema. I want to
    transform
    this XML data into a normal string . This output string is then send to
    some
    third party service using sockets.
    Now the response I get back is also a string which I want to transform
    back
    to XML based on my XML Schema.

    [ I have a mapping table which tells me which element corresponds to
    what
    position in the Request string and Response string]

    Please let what can be most effective way to achieving the above process
    [i.e XML->String and String-> XML].

    Any Comments or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

    Regards
    Sameer

    Sameer Motwani, Jan 4, 2005