    function for
    this?

    Thanks

    ltamisin, Jul 14, 2005

  2. ltamisin wrote:
    > Hi Im Leo
    >
    > I want to convert a number to percentage or decimal, is there any
    > built-in function for
    > this?

    Here is a link to download the vbscript documentation:
    http://tinyurl.com/7rk6

    Take a look at the FormatPercent function. Here is a link to the entry in
    the web-based documentation in the MSDN library:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vsfctFormatPercent.asp

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET