converting a text file to image

jimgardener

i am looking for python code to convert a textfile(.txt) to an
image(preferrably Tiff).I believe it involves some scanning and
conversion using some font table and probably compression using
huffman encoding..is there an open source code doing this?can someone
give a pointer?
jim

dwahli

i am looking for python code to convert a textfile(.txt) to an
image(preferrably Tiff).I believe it involves some scanning  and
conversion using some font table and probably compression using
huffman encoding..is there an open source code doing this?can someone
give a pointer?
jim

Do you have a text file (toto.txt) and you want to render it as an
image ?
Never done that but my first thought is to use PIL (http://
www.pythonware.com/products/pil/).

Examples: