    TIA,
    Zeev
    , Dec 22, 2004

  2. > I have a Swing application that manages local devices using SNMP, and
    > I'm looking for a simple way to convert it to run as client server. my
    > dream is to find something that will wrap the current application,
    > allow it to run locally and the GUI will work from a remote site.
    > Can anybody refer me to such tool?

    .... X Windows?
    Michiel
    Michiel Konstapel, Dec 23, 2004

    Make it an applet class to access it from a web page via web browser or
    appviwew
    , Dec 23, 2004
  4. Chris Uppal Guest

    wrote:

    > I have a Swing application that manages local devices using SNMP, and
    > I'm looking for a simple way to convert it to run as client server. my
    > dream is to find something that will wrap the current application,
    > allow it to run locally and the GUI will work from a remote site.

    Have you looked at WebCream ?

    -- chris
    Chris Uppal, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Zeev Halevi Guest

    I'm looking at WebCream, what I was hoping for is something like
    WebCream but with a SWING client.
    Zeev Halevi, Dec 23, 2004