converting an existing Swing application to client server

zhalevi

Greetings,

I have a Swing application that manages local devices using SNMP, and
I'm looking for a simple way to convert it to run as client server. my
dream is to find something that will wrap the current application,
allow it to run locally and the GUI will work from a remote site.
Can anybody refer me to such tool?

TIA,
Zeev

Michiel Konstapel

I have a Swing application that manages local devices using SNMP, and
I'm looking for a simple way to convert it to run as client server. my
dream is to find something that will wrap the current application,
allow it to run locally and the GUI will work from a remote site.
Can anybody refer me to such tool?

.... X Windows?
Michiel

Chris Uppal

I have a Swing application that manages local devices using SNMP, and
I'm looking for a simple way to convert it to run as client server. my
dream is to find something that will wrap the current application,
allow it to run locally and the GUI will work from a remote site.

Have you looked at WebCream ?

-- chris

Zeev Halevi

I'm looking at WebCream, what I was hoping for is something like
WebCream but with a SWING client.