Converting ASP.NET from VB2003 2 VB2005 - Could not find any resources???

S.Tedeschi

Hi all,
as already posted, I'm converting an app and I'm facing tons of cons.

One of them is my .aspx files can be used by ComponentDesigner to
load, e.g., SelectCommands' CommandText, but when I try to run the
WebSite, the 1st time is needed a resource, an exception is thrown ,
stating "Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified
culture or the neutral culture. Make sure
"TessHockey.wfrmRiservato.resources" was correctly embedded or linked
into assembly "App_Web_4n77l3vz" at compile time, or that all the
satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed."
So, why Designer is able to use resources coded in .resx files and
asp.net is not? And more,I've converted those .aspx files
into .resources files with resgen, moving .resources files to
App_LocalResources subDir, but no matter what I do, same error is
thrown.Can pls some1 help me, or point me to the right direction? TIA

Is web designer buggy, or just conversion from VS2003? Is it advisable
just 4 VS6's users to convert?