    What is the .net alternative to: Set = rsFields("tblname")

    --

    Dave

    DaveF, May 27, 2004

  2. DaveF

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Set = rs("field")
    isn't valid that I know of in ANY lang?
    And it will depend on if you are using a RS, DS, etc etc

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], May 27, 2004

  3. The syntax you listed isn't quite valid...
    I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do...

    Maybe you're looking for something like this:

    Dim s as string = MyDataReader("FirstName")

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 27, 2004