Converting DataColumn to Arrays

Sanjay Tibrewal

Folks,

I am still on 1.1 framework for various reasons.

I have a DataColumn of doubles that I want to convert to an array of
doubles. I can do that through a simple function but then I have to write a
function for each type - one for int, string etc.

Is there an inbuilt mechanism where I can have the system convert a
DataColumn to a corresponding array? So if I hvae a DataColumn of integers I
get back an array of integers without having to write a function for that?

TIA,
Sanjay.