    How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

    Thanks ahead!

    --sternr
    Ram, May 1, 2007

  2. Ram

    Ed Seedhouse Guest

    On 1 May 2007 07:26:23 -0700, Ram <> wrote:

    >Hey,
    >I've got the following code:
    >
    >How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

    You can't. THE WEB IS NOT PAPER!!!!!!

    http://pages.prodigy.net/chris_beall/TC/

    Read that site, every page. Then you will begin to have a basis to
    understand the web. Until you have you are wallowing in ignorance.
    Ed Seedhouse, May 1, 2007

  3. Scripsit Ram:

    > I've got the following code:

    Throw it away. The content is worthless and the markup has no meaning and no
    effect.

    Of course, the _actual_ markup might have <font size="7">. Then it's worse
    than useless.

    > How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

    Well, you just count the pixels of course!

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, May 1, 2007
  4. Ram

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Ed Seedhouse <> wrote:

    > On 1 May 2007 07:26:23 -0700, Ram <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hey,
    > >I've got the following code:
    > >
    > >How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

    > You can't. THE WEB IS NOT PAPER!!!!!!
    >
    > http://pages.prodigy.net/chris_beall/TC/
    >
    > Read that site, every page. Then you will begin to have a basis to
    > understand the web. Until you have you are wallowing in ignorance.

    You are such a lovely thing Seedhouse. How do you get to be
    prepared to rub another being's nose in the dirt at so slightest
    an opportunity?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, May 1, 2007
  5. Ram

    Mike Minor Guest

    "Ram" <> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    > I've got the following code:
    >
    > How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?
    >
    > Thanks ahead!
    >
    > --sternr

    Ram...sorry for the welcoming that you received....I feel your pain.

    Mike
    Mike Minor, May 2, 2007
  6. Ram

    El Kabong Guest

    "dorayme" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,

    (snip)
    > You are such a lovely thing Seedhouse. How do you get to be
    > prepared to rub another being's nose in the dirt at so slightest
    > an opportunity?
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    No doubt Mr. Seedhouse was unnecessarily rude...but the link was loaded with
    what should be obvious info that is often overlooked or ignored.

    Thank you, sir.
    El Kabong, May 2, 2007
  7. Ram

    Ram Guest

    On May 2, 5:18 pm, "Mike Minor" <> wrote:
    > "Ram" <> wrote in message

    > > Hey,
    > > I've got the following code:

    > > How can I calculate the font-size int the actual size in pixels?

    > > Thanks ahead!

    > > --sternr

    > Ram...sorry for the welcoming that you received....I feel your pain.
    >
    > Mike

    Thanks Mike ;)
    Actually SeedMouth's link was pretty helpful...
    Thanks anyway

    --sternr
    Ram, May 3, 2007