Converting HTML attributes to CSS

Nathan Sokalski

As many of us may know, certain attributes of some HTML tags are not
supported in XHTML 1.0 Strict (see
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_hr.asp). I am working on making anything I
can XHTML 1.0 Strict compatible (preparing for the future) by converting the
attributes to CSS. First of all, does anybody know of a good page that maps
each specific HTML attribute to the CSS property that could be used in it's
place? A site like this would make much of this easier, especially when
there is not a 1 to 1 conversion, or if the attribute and css property have
different names that are not obvious.

The one I am stuck on right now is the following:

<hr noshade="noshade" size="1" color="Black" width="100%"/>

The color and width attributes are easy, but what CSS properties would I use
for the noshade and size attributes? Thanks.