Converting JAD/JAR files to PCD for Palm 4.0

Blake Essing

All, I'm new at PDA programming and I'm just playing around to satisfy
my curiosity. I have a Sony Clie running Palm OS 4.0. In looking around the
internet, I discovered that I needed to install MIDP.PRC to my PDA so I can
run java based programs. I found the MIDP.PRC file by itself (not bundled
with any other files). I am now ready to try to install a simple program
(Hello MIDP). I'm using the wireless toolkit from Sun to develop the
application and it has created the JAD file. Based on what I have read, I
need a tool to convert the JAD to a PRC. Most of the websites I have seen
refer to a Sun download midp4palm.zip but the link does not work on the Sun
site anymore. Is there a different tool I should use or something new with
MIDP 2.0 that I don't understand that will make the conversion for me?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!